The VERTICAL HTM700 solution is ideal for the most intensive areas in the
hospital. The generous size allows to house a great number of services
which can be easily distributed on the frontal panel.
The configuration and allocation of all components can change according
to the specifications given.
LM MEDICAL DIVISION has developed a number of specific models which
fully comply with the strictest HTM and BS regulations. We have developed
a range of dedicated units featuring specific details to fully satisfy the
British technical memorandum:
– Panel mounted sockets with no visible screws
– Dedicated metal segregation boxes for each position of the following:
- Voice/Data or IM&T services;
- Nurse call module;
- Mains, ELV and SELV electrical services;
- Medical gas terminal units;
- Surface mounted examination light;
– Electrical wiring according to BS 7671;
– Pre-gassing according to HTM02-01.
The colours shown are for guidance only, please refer to the standard RAL colour chart. The choice of any colour not commonly used might require longer delivery time. Customers are higly recommended to consult our sales office for detailed advice. Special anti-bacterical paint is also available upon request, suggested for intensive care units.